CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Catch 22 Blog 3

1.Yes I would make the same choices as Yossarian because his choices makes much sense.No not really because the military is to powerful for one man to fight.The cause i would fight for is my life.

2.I feel that he is saying the we only have the freedom to say what we don't want to do.I disagree because you have the right to do what you want when you want. A example is saying no to cigarettes.I compare because you have the right to say no to anything you dont want to.

3. The effect the rapid shifts between the base and the hospital, and between Pianosa and Rome, have on the presentation of the story is kind of cool because it like you are time traveling and you dont know what happen until the character tell you. Each location represent the mood of each moment the happens in the book.

0 comments: