CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Shwayze's Crazy LIife

My house not very different from other houses but it has a little originality of its own. My house is a khaki colored one story house with flowers around it. My house has a white fence around it with an opening for our driveway. My front door has a screen door that is white that covers our main door. In the inside of my house is 4 bedroom home, two baths, living room, dining room, kitchen, laundry room, and a extended family room. My house is very quiet it smells like mango Glade air freshener.

I was born on September 7, 1990. I don’t remember much about this day but what new born does. There are many things I have forgotten and a lot of this I do remember. For instance in 1996 I was six years old when I learned how to ride a bike. I first learned how to ride my bike in the backyard of my old house. My brother taught me how to ride. I was very nerves and scared that I was going to hurt myself but I continued to practice and I finally got the hang of it.

September 11, 2001 was a very horrifying for me and others. On this day in New York City was the bombing of the twin tower. The bombing took the lives of many which cause the country to come together as one. I remember this event because I was in elementary and my teacher told the class the bad news.

2003 was the year I graduated from Junior High School. It was a short ceremony but I remember it very well. I can remember sitting and waiting to hear “We give you the first class of 2003 to graduate from a combine middle school.” I was very happy but yet nerves to know soon I will be starting high school.

In 2005 I spent my summer in St. Louis, Missouri. I spent that time with cousins and my grandparents. I toured the city, shopped, and also did a lot of swimming. I also got to go to a family reunion and met a lot of family members that I did know.

The year of change, 2008 the year that I will plan how I’m going to spend the rest of my life. Also the year that I become eighteen and have a right to vote. This year is my senior year in high school the year I highly anticipated. The year of growing, leaning, and getting involved.
There are many goals I have set for the school year and the rest of my life. One goal is to pay attention and take in whatever someone tells me that can help me in the future. Second goal is to never say I can’t because I know I can do anything if I put my mind do it. Third is to aim toward the future and leave the past behind. Goals for my life is to stay in the right lane, stay focus, and reach for the stars.

0 comments: